Thursday, November 11, 2010

2nd Set of Crime Network Paintjobs

Here are some pictures of the second batch of troopers that I have painted up. While I understand that these figures are better suited to Terror Network, they have been laying around, are AMAZING models from Empress, and I simply wanted to paint them!

And with their beards, ballcaps, and M4s, I'm sure that I can come up with some clever reasons for introducing these models to our game. Hopefully these guys are not the death of my players; I suppose only time will tell.



And here is the side view of the Special Forces troops. Notice that the sniper's spotter is wearing a STL Cardinals hat for my hometown and another one of the operators is wearing a KC Royals hat for half of my players...It's the little things that keeps a group playing happily together...

No comments:

Post a Comment